SM64 Bowsers Domain(Orchestra) SM64 Bowsers Domain(Orchestra)

I gave it a 5/5

A bit off-beat, but still excellent.

BowserThedestructive responds:

sad to tell you its not offbeat one bit i did a double drum pattern one 0.39ms which gives the offbeat feel its meant to be this way so that its differnt then any other remake of the song.

- 0² - - 0² -

My goodness...

You deserve the epic win award.

{Dk64} King K.Rool[Orchestral] {Dk64} King K.Rool[Orchestral]

Great

But I think that the reverb needs to be toned down a bit. It's sounding a bit mushy.

BowserThedestructive responds:

ya i got better reverb vst now that sounds fantastic you will see it in my newest new uploads

DK64 Gloomy Galleon [OrchV2] DK64 Gloomy Galleon [OrchV2]

Impressive

WAY better than what I could do.

So 2005 So 2005

Look closer and you'll see the number three...

Think there's a giant number three shouting at kids? Looks like you've been smoking too much ganja, mate!
I keep thinking of your "Health Reminder" cartoon whenever I hear this.

Distortionated Soda - Win94 Distortionated Soda - Win94

LOL

I have that keyboard that you used for this. It's a cheap little Yamaha one, right?

dicennian responds:

hehe, nah it isn't sry. This one is so cheap it doesn't even have a name. Can play 2 notes at a time, and thats it. May cost about 2$ at your local toy-store. The keys are sticky, so making this song was more of an ass than it sounds like. Thanks for your comment. (Btw, if this is the only one of my songs you've heard. I suggest you to check out the other ones, they're NOT created from a toy-piano basis.)

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

LOL

This is simply hilarious. I think everyone had the temptation to do something like this, but you definitely pulled it off.

SMB Overworld Orch 69 piece SMB Overworld Orch 69 piece

Pure Epic

Pure Epic, nothing else needs to be said.

Eminem-Without Me (Rock Remix) Eminem-Without Me (Rock Remix)

EXCELLENT

If the guitars were a bit clearer and in stereo, then I'd probably put it on my mp3 player. Other than that, it's absolutely fantastic.

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Thanks!

Khuskan - Elevator music 2007 Khuskan - Elevator music 2007

Hope you don't mind...

hope you don't mind, but this has become somewhat of my theme song on my YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/theawesomeman500